Worder Company
Worder Company
Russian Federation
Local time: 07:29
Russian to English
+ ...
Jul 24, 2012

I have the following problem.

Trados used to show the differences between the found pair (on the left in the original section of the pair) before, when, of course, there was no context match.

Then I uploaded a huge memory - around 600 000 pairs.

There was a problem with it - it wouldn't deliver and return an error multiple times, but then, just repeating clicking tick in the settings, it started to work.

But now I cannot see the differences.
... See more
I have the following problem.

Trados used to show the differences between the found pair (on the left in the original section of the pair) before, when, of course, there was no context match.

Then I uploaded a huge memory - around 600 000 pairs.

There was a problem with it - it wouldn't deliver and return an error multiple times, but then, just repeating clicking tick in the settings, it started to work.

But now I cannot see the differences.

Checked the parameters - there are two ticks in the tools-editor-translation results. Tried to fine tune them, but nothing happens. Tried using a new memory on a new doc - also doesn't show the differences.

Would be grateful for your tips!
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:29
English
What version are you running... Jul 25, 2012

Hi Andrew,

There was a problem described in the following KB article when an automated translation server is the last entry in the list of translation providers used for translation.

http://kb.sdl.com/kb/article?ArticleId=3938&source=article&c=12&cid=23

So the latest version of Studio should not exhibit this behaviour, and movin
... See more
Hi Andrew,

There was a problem described in the following KB article when an automated translation server is the last entry in the list of translation providers used for translation.

http://kb.sdl.com/kb/article?ArticleId=3938&source=article&c=12&cid=23

So the latest version of Studio should not exhibit this behaviour, and moving the AT provider off the bottom should also help.

Perhaps this is the problem?

Regards

Paul
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2011 - doesn't show differences in the pairs found

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »