Thread poster: St.Clair Consulting

St.Clair Consulting
Local time: 01:18
Danish to German
+ ...
Jul 27, 2012

Hi,

Trados Studio 2009 Professional SP3 9.1.2307.8

I am currently experiencing a few difficulties when it comes to updating my TM. At present, the only way to add units to the TM is to use the "update translation memory" in the Options box (editor > automation), which adds the unit directly to the TM.

However, I don't really want to use this option and prefer updating the TM manually via Finalize once the project has been completed (for some reason, this no longer works - I have tried it in various scenarios, including new TMs).

The only other way to add units to the TM is to IMPORT them in the TM management area. I just can't find out why it is no longer working (the requisite boxes are ticked, so that can't be it).

I noticed that others have also been experiencing this problem. However, I am not aware of a solution.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
T
arquin

[Edited at 2012-07-28 07:00 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM not being updated in Trados Studio 2009

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search