I am currently experiencing a few difficulties when it comes to updating my TM. At present, the only way to add units to the TM is to use the "update translation memory" in the Options box (editor > automation), which adds the unit directly to the TM.
However, I don't really want to use this option and prefer updating the TM manually via Finalize once the project has been completed (for some reason, this no longer works - I have tried it in various scenarios, including new TMs).
The only other way to add units to the TM is to IMPORT them in the TM management area. I just can't find out why it is no longer working (the requisite boxes are ticked, so that can't be it).
I noticed that others have also been experiencing this problem. However, I am not aware of a solution.
Can anyone help?
[Edited at 2012-07-28 07:00 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.