Darko Kolega  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 17:43
Member (2009)
German to Croatian
+ ...
Jul 28, 2012

Hi everyone,

is there a posibillity to put a TM ona server so each member of translation team can access it + translate in real--time manner, i.e. have the freshest TM all the time, to avoid inconsistency and overlapping same or similar content. I know some clients have it and I worked so, but i'ma rookie in Trados and cannot find out to establish it by myself.

Thanks for suggestions/ideas/procedures.

Cheers!
Darko

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:43
Finnish to French
Very expensive with SDL solutions, could use Wordfast Anywhere Jul 29, 2012

SDL have solutions that would fit your needs, but chances are you can't afford them (prices start with five figures, in euros). On the other hand, you could use Wordfast Anywhere, for free: just upload your TM's (as TMX) and your documents, then make them shareable with the colleagues you want to include in your project (they will have to create a free account for themselves). Subscribe to the dedicated mailing list if you need more information.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to establish server TMs for a team-work

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search