Thread poster: Lorenza Valt

Lorenza Valt  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:27
German to Italian
+ ...
Aug 11, 2012

Dear all,

I have a bad problem with Trados Studio 2009, I hope you can help me!

I've installed Trados Studio Freelance and Multiterm 2011 (SP2), and obviously Studio 2009 SP3 and Multiterm 2009 SP4.

Now, when I try to open a sdlxliff or Word file with Studio 2009 I receive many message telling me that Trados can't connect to a specific Termbase. If I click OK, I get this final message "Couldn't connect to MultiTerm. Probably not running." If I confirm this message, the document disappears from the Editor view, so I can't use Trados Studio 2009 at all!

In the home view, by clicking on Terminology management, Trados opens Multiterm 2011, and not 2009.. I think this is the problem. Do you know how I can change the settings in order to connect to the right Multiterm version?

Thank you in advance!

Lorenza Valt

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2009 connects to Multiterm 2011

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search