Thread poster: Strastran (X)

Strastran (X)
France
Local time: 04:43
French to English
+ ...
Aug 11, 2012

Hello all

I am unable to find where I can customise how dates and times are populated in Studio 2011.

They all appear with the day included, so instead of 'August 11, 2012', I have 'Saturday, August 11, 2012'.

In the TM, I have the following checked:

tmsettings.jpg

However, under Project Settings > Language Pairs > Translation Memory and Automated Translation, the option 'Dates' does not appear:

tmsettings2.png

Can anyone help?

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Auto-substitution Aug 11, 2012

In your second screenshot, open "auto-substitution" and you'll find the date options there. I've never seen the day of the week included in auto-substitution, so I can't comment on that, I'm afraid.

Strastran (X)
France
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Aug 11, 2012

Well, it looks like I could do with an eye test. I couldn't find it for the life of me and it was simple all along.

Thanks very much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Auto-localization of dates in Studio 2011

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search