Where to download MultiTerm 7?
Thread poster: Farzad Akmali

Farzad Akmali  Identity Verified
Member
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
Aug 28, 2012

Dear friends,


I wanted to install MultiTerm 7 and Googled so much, but could not find any download link. Couldy you please help me with it.


with kind regards,


Farzad


 

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:38
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Why googling? Aug 28, 2012

Hi Farzad,

The first place to look is the download section in your SDL profile page - haven't you checked it?

Natalia


 

Farzad Akmali  Identity Verified
Member
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I checked it, but no link found! Aug 28, 2012

Natalie wrote:

Hi Farzad,

The first place to look is the download section in your SDL profile page - haven't you checked it?

Natalia



Dear Natalie,

Thanks so much. Actually that was the first place I checked, but could not find any download link for Multiterm 7.

regards,

Farzad


 

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:38
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Which version of Trados do you own? Aug 28, 2012

In case you own Studio, you should have the newest Multiterm available, and it works perfectly well with the "old" Trados 2007.

 

Farzad Akmali  Identity Verified
Member
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have Trados 2007 Aug 28, 2012

Natalie wrote:

In case you own Studio, you should have the newest Multiterm available, and it works perfectly well with the "old" Trados 2007.



I have Trados 2007 and want to use MultiTerm 7 with it.
Another question, I have Trados Studio 2009 as well with the MultiTerm but how can I connect them together (I hope I am not required to start a new topic for this)?

regards,

Farzad


 

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:38
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
In this case Aug 28, 2012

You should download and install Multiterm coming with Studio 2009, it will work with Trados 2007. Two versions of Multiterm will not work at the same computer.

In case you have the new MT installed but it does not work properly with the old Trados, uninstall MT and reinstall it once more: something might be wrong with the existing installation.


 

Farzad Akmali  Identity Verified
Member
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Does it connect Automatically? Aug 28, 2012

Natalie wrote:

You should download and install Multiterm coming with Studio 2009, it will work with Trados 2007. Two versions of Multiterm will not work at the same computer.

In case you have the new MT installed but it does not work properly with the old Trados, uninstall MT and reinstall it once more: something might be wrong with the existing installation.



I have only one version (2009) installed. Does Multiterm connect to Trados automatically?



[Edited at 2012-08-28 11:49 GMT]


 

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:38
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Yes Aug 28, 2012

It should be available from inside Trados 2007, if everything is installed properly. Be sure to close all SDL applications before installation.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to download MultiTerm 7?

Advanced search







Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search