Thread poster: Karina Garcia Pedroche

Karina Garcia Pedroche  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:11
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 2, 2012

In Multiterm Desktop 2011 SP2, though I can see the entries on the entry pane, I can't see the list of terms on the left-hand side pane, as it is disabled. I've tried with several termbases and this is always the view. Is there anything I should do to see activate this pane?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Karina

[Edited at 2012-10-02 17:35 GMT]

Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 01:11
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Browse view Oct 2, 2012

There are two tabs on the left-hand panel: Browse and Hitlist, to see all your entries, choose Browse.

Argentina
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Can't see that either Oct 2, 2012

Please, use the link below to see a snap-shot of my screen. This is how I see the pane. I can't see any Browse and Hitlist.

https://apps.memopal.com/e/CB7ARLPD

Chunyi Chen
United States
Local time: 00:11
English to Chinese
Just a guess Oct 2, 2012

Hi Karina,

This is just a guess, but you may have accidentally closed the browsing window.
Try this and see if it works. Start SDL MultiTterm, Go to View and click on Browse. If it doesn't work, try clicking on a different one under View. My guess is one of these entries under View should bring the glossary list back to the Terms pane.

Chun-yi

Argentina
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yessssssssss Oct 2, 2012

You were right Chun-yi! The window reappeared once I clicked on Browse in the View menu.

Thank you very much to you and to Nora for taking the time to help meicon_smile.gif

Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 01:11
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Reset Window Layout Oct 2, 2012

I was just looking at your screenshot, in order for things to go back to normal, you can go to View->Reset Window Layout.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm Terms Pane

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search