Direct link Reply with quote

Anne Lee  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:19
Member (2003)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Look it up Oct 6, 2012

http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/154261-how_to_convert_sdl_2006_tms_into_sdl_studio_2009_tms.html

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:19
English
I think some clarification on the question would be helpful? Oct 6, 2012

Pradeep Neupane wrote:

Dear All,

How to create TM from SDLX?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep.

Hi,

SDLX is a product that does come with SDL Trados 2007 Suite but is different to Trados 2007 or Studio... so worth ensuring you actually mean SDLX first.

Next it would be good to know what you have so far that you want to create a TM from and what do you want to use it for? For example, you can use SDL maintain to export a TM as a TMX for use in other tools... so perhaps you mean this? Perhaps you even meant that you have SDLX, have opened a file for translation and now have no idea how to create a TM in the first place?

So a little better explanation of your question will help people answer this. It would also be worth your while posting SDLX questions into this forum:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/sdlx/

This ProZ forum is really for SDL Trados which generally means Trados or Studio... although we do see the occasional question on SDLX being answered by those who use it.

Regards

Paul

Pradeep Neupane  Identity Verified
Nepal
Local time: 16:04
Member (2013)
English to Nepali
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Creating TM from SDLX Oct 8, 2012

Hello,

Thanks for the detail info.

Yes, i think this is a suite so i have SDLX along with Trados 2007 Studio.

I am working on ITD files using SDLX on daily basis but i want to store all those translation in my TM and want to use as well while translating files. So, if possible please help is there any way we can create TM and TermBase to use in SDLX while translating files.

Please help as soon as possible!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creating TM from SDLX

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search