Studio 2011 SP2: This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime...
Thread poster: AnhP
AnhP
Vietnam
Local time: 01:47
English to Vietnamese
Oct 8, 2012

Hi,

When working with Trados, I encountered this error and have not yet find a way to solve this bug.Could you help me to solve this? Thanks!

I am now using Trados studio 2011 SP2- 10.23001.0

The error message is: "Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess, Version=2.112.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=89b483f429c47342' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded."

[Edited at 2012-10-09 03:50 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Fabian Luttman  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 14:47
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
No news about this? May 21, 2013

Hi,

I have encountered the same problem today.

Have you found a way to solve it?

Thanks,

Fabian.

sentrodil
Turkey
Local time: 21:47
same problem Jun 20, 2013

same problem here - anybody got any solution?

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:47
English
Perhaps you need SP2R? Jun 20, 2013

Hi,

Look in the help about box and if the version of your software is not SDL Trados Studio 2011 SP2R - 10.4.3079.1 then you probably need to upgrade. If you just have SP2 then go to your My Account and download the latest installer... then allow the automatic update to bring the software up to date.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 SP2: This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime...

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search