https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/234821-studio_11_%22contains_languages_that_are_not_configured%22.html

Studio 11 "contains languages that are not configured"
Thread poster: Paul Carmichael
Paul Carmichael
Paul Carmichael  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:48
Spanish to English
Oct 11, 2012

Howdy.

I just created some sdlxliff files with studio 11 from some docxs created by abbyy. But it won't let me load them. I can load them fine in Studio 9. There is Chinese, but it is in the form of embedded graphics. I just examined the file in a hex editor and it says "source language en-gb".

Every time that I try to use Studio 11, something sends me back to Studio 9.

Is there any point continuing?

Paul Carmichael
Paul Carmichael  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:48
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Re-installed (again) Oct 12, 2012

My languages had disappeared and I was left with a few languages that I have no knowledge of. I completely removed the software and re-installed it. It seems ok now. I hope it doesn't do that little trick mid-translation.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 11 "contains languages that are not configured"

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »