Mulititerm Desktop - how to add a descriptive field?
Thread poster: Bazalt

Bazalt
Local time: 15:59
French to Polish
+ ...
Oct 11, 2012

I want to create a termbase directly in my Multiterm. The problem is I can't find out how to add a descripive filed when I adding a new term? Can you help me, please?

Direct link Reply with quote

Iwona Mróz
Poland
Local time: 15:59
German to Polish
Define first Oct 12, 2012

Hi there,

There have to be any descriptive fields defined in your termbank. You can do this in an already existing termbank by choosing Catalog -> Definition -> Edit -> Step 4 (add a field and choose properties) and 5 (choose the place of the filed).

Then while editing a term just click on the arrow next to the little pencil, you will see the descriptive fields you defined and you can choose one of them to edit.

Hope it will help you.

Best wishes,
Iwona

[Bearbeitet am 2012-10-12 06:14 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mulititerm Desktop - how to add a descriptive field?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search