Studio2011; Status still "In translation" and Progress still 99% ??
Thread poster: Anders Nylén

Anders Nylén  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:26
English to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 11, 2012

I work in Trados Studio 2011. Status still "In translation" and Progress still 99% even though I have manually gone through each and every one of the +1200 segment and used ctrl + enter.

After I am done it is still

Translated 99,92%
Translation rejected -0,18%
Draft 0,26%

(obviously translated lacks 0,08% and translation rejected stands at -0,18% which equals 0,26% (as the draft number states). I don't know what to make of that equation.

I have "accepted all changes" and saved, no track changes is visible to my eye when I save the document. Still, when I send it to the client, the track changes are once again visible. I do not know if these two matters have anything to do with eachother but..

Very grateful for a quick reply on this, since I gotta send it in again tomorrow morning.

Best regards,

Alfonsito04

Direct link Reply with quote

Jean-Pierre Artigau
Canada
Local time: 07:26
English to French
+ ...
What format? Oct 11, 2012

In what format do you send your work to the client? Do you directly send a Trados file?

Jean-Pierre

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Run the .... Oct 11, 2012

Alfonsito04 wrote:
Very grateful for a quick reply on this, since I gotta send it in again tomorrow morning.

... Batch Tasks -> Translation Count for the file and it will probably refresh. If you send the file to someone using Studio I doubt they will see the same count either... it's a refresh issue I believe and nothing that will affect your ability to send the file in.

Regards

Paul

Anders Nylén  Identity Verified
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Paul Oct 11, 2012

for your reply!

I will try this.

Thanks to Jean-Pierre too!

Best regards,

Anders

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio2011; Status still "In translation" and Progress still 99% ??

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search