Verification of numbers: error not found
Thread poster: Carmen Álvarez

Carmen Álvarez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:39
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 31, 2012

Hello, I am using Studio 2011 for the first time in a large review project and now I want to sign-off and check errors of different kinds.

In order to test if I am using properly the QA Checker, I have added one extra number in one segment, but F8 does not find any error. Of course, I have activated the option "numbers" in the QA Checker. Maybe I am missing some other setting?

A second question: the spell checker works fine, but I don't see the usual grammar correction from Word (green wavy line under the errors). I have written on purpose a sentence with a gender inconsistency but the error is not found by the QA Checker with F8.

How can I check the grammar in my files? The files of the project are Word files (extension is sdlxiff, but they come with a Word icon), but when I click on one file in the view Projects... Open with... Word 2007, I just see some kind of code, not the real texticon_frown.gif

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Verification of numbers: error not found

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search