Progress report in Studio 2011
Thread poster: Andrea Garfield-Barkworth

Andrea Garfield-Barkworth  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:53
Member (2015)
German to English
Nov 8, 2012

I've been given a project containg several files to translate. Each file is of a different size and I usually start with the largest. I can obviously see in each individual document how far I am in the translating progress but is there anywhere I can see how far I've progressed in the project as a whole?

Direct link Reply with quote

Andrea Garfield-Barkworth  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2015)
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
I've found it now... Nov 8, 2012

I totally forgot that the window scrolls away when not in use. For anybody else who didn't know how to do this, while in the Project modus at the bottom of the screen is the status view tab (mine's in German and is called Statusansicht), it's nestling between the project details, analysis results and task view. This shows you how much of the whole project is still untranslated, or is in draft, translated, checked and released states allowing you to see at a glance how much you still need to do.

Hope that this might be of help to somebody else.

Brentusfirmus
Dutch to English
+ ...
Yes! Oct 1, 2013

Very helpful! Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Progress report in Studio 2011

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search