SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelance PLUS has the AutoSuggest Creator Add-on Or I have to buy it?
Thread poster: Daniela Mochny

Daniela Mochny
Local time: 18:43
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Nov 8, 2012

I have a SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelance PLUS license and AutoSuggest option is greyed out. I researched several entries on this topic and I did everything suggested, but:

On SDL Customer Center, under My Licenses, I do not have the SDL AutoSuggest Creator Add-on Plus, where there should be a Activation Code for AutoSuggest.

In one of the foruns about this issue, I read that this SDL AutoSuggest Creator Add-on Plus is provided if I have the PLUS edition.

I want to make sure it comes or not with the SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelance PLUS license before upgrading it.

I appreciate any help!
My best wishes,
Daniela Mochny

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:43
English
Freelance Plus... Nov 9, 2012

... provides an additional Freelance license but not an autosuggest creator license. You need to make sure you have the autosuggest creator license for this feature.

Regards

Paul

Daniela Mochny
Local time: 18:43
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Where to check if license is available? Nov 10, 2012

I appreciate your prompt reply on this issue, Paul.
As per my understanding, I should check if I have this license on SDL Customer Center, under My License, am I right?
If this is correct, there is no License for AutoSuggest there. So should I assume I do not have this license?
My best regards,
Daniela

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:43
English
Correct on both counts... Nov 10, 2012

... but if you drop me an email I can check this for you if you like?

Regards

Paul
pfilkin@sdl.com

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelance PLUS has the AutoSuggest Creator Add-on Or I have to buy it?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search