Trados 2007 asks for activation all the time
Thread poster: Valfreyja
Nov 14, 2012

Hi! I've just installed SDL 2009, and Trados 2007. Both work fine, but every single time that I open an application in Trados 2007, it asks to activate my licence. The activation works and I can use all my applications, but wow this is annoying. Is it supposed to be asking this every time?

Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Narinder Vir Kaur
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:38
English to Panjabi
+ ...
Have you downloaded trial version? Nov 15, 2012

If you have downloaded the trail version it will carry on asking you to input the licence key. However, if you have purchased it then it should not do that, then you could check with SDL Trados helpline. Good Luck.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 asks for activation all the time

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search