Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Hi, I'm trying to do two things for the first time: translating a package provided by the client and using the client's server-based memory. The client was even kind enough to make a video showing how the process works. I followed along to set up a remote connection (no problem), check that the server was available (it was) and then open the package (no problem). Then I went to the project settings and found the server-based memory on the list, but when I tried to open it I got this message:
"The translation provider [xxx] could not be opened and has been disabled. The server is not responding. Please check that the server is available."
And yet a quick check under "File > Servers > Check server availability" indicates that it's still available. I've seen the first part of that error message before, when the user changed the file path, but that is not the case here. Does anyone have any ideas? Patrick Oblander
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!