Thread poster: Aivars Zarins

Aivars Zarins  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 21:57
Member (2011)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Nov 21, 2012

I have my own TM and installed MyMemory plugin in Trados 2011 Studio. So I need to set priority to my TM also when percentage is less than MyMemory. If I set penalty, this is not working. Also the TM's list order do not give any result. What else can I do to set lookup priority to my TM?

[Edited at 2012-11-21 10:02 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Aivars Zarins  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 21:57
Member (2011)
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Euro languages Terminology Nov 24, 2012

I have problem also with OpenExchange resource named Euro languages Terminology. I can not set priority of terms appearing as context while writing. I need to set higher priority for my termbase, but terms from added Euro Lang. TB appears first in the list. I tried to change priority in Project Settings ->Termbases, but there is no changes.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Penalty not working

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search