Thread poster: Aivars Zarins

Aivars Zarins  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 07:27
Member (2011)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Nov 21, 2012

I have my own TM and installed MyMemory plugin in Trados 2011 Studio. So I need to set priority to my TM also when percentage is less than MyMemory. If I set penalty, this is not working. Also the TM's list order do not give any result. What else can I do to set lookup priority to my TM?

[Edited at 2012-11-21 10:02 GMT]

Aivars Zarins  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 07:27
Member (2011)
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Euro languages Terminology Nov 24, 2012

I have problem also with OpenExchange resource named Euro languages Terminology. I can not set priority of terms appearing as context while writing. I need to set higher priority for my termbase, but terms from added Euro Lang. TB appears first in the list. I tried to change priority in Project Settings ->Termbases, but there is no changes.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Penalty not working

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search