SDL 2007 should be installed on the same pc with Studio 2011 to convert tmw files?
Thread poster: gradara
gradara
Italy
Local time: 19:38
German to Italian
Nov 28, 2012

Hi, everybody.
During my surfing in the video tutorials available on the Net, I "grasped" somehow the following: it is t possible to open old 2007 TMs in Studio only if both licenses are installed on the same machine. Am I right? If yes, so what if I leave my Suite Freelance 2007 license on the old machine? Should I be able to use my old TMs in Studio? In which way? By exporting them in the .tmx format? Or ist there any other solution?

Thanks in advance for your kind replies, if any.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL 2007 should be installed on the same pc with Studio 2011 to convert tmw files?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search