BeGlobal - not enabled
Thread poster: bendksu

bendksu  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:05
Member (2011)
Danish to English
+ ...
Jan 3, 2013

I have been working on an assignment in Trados Studio 2011, where I have been using BeGlobal along with another TM.

This has worked fine until i lost my internet connection. I was able to continue working on the job without the BeGlobal function.

However, when I had an internet connection again, i am unable to enable or turn on the BeGlobal funciton again.

This has happened in the past and the only way i was able to get around it was by finishing the job prematurely and then opening it again as a new job, where I defined BeGlobal as an option.

Can anyone help me enable BeGlobal again on a job, which is in progress?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BeGlobal - not enabled

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search