how can I hide the tags in Excel files with Tageditor or Stodio 2011?
Thread poster: Yulian Wang

Yulian Wang  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 19:15
Member (2009)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jan 19, 2013

sorry, I just noticed that these html tags can not display normally here. they are lots of symbols in < * >.

Thanks,

Hi, all,

My client sent me lots of excel files, which maybe copied from html files, as there are lot of symbols in .

e.g.

#foreach( $task in $tasks )

${task}

#end

But when I open it with Tageditor or Studio 2011, the content in the does not appears to be tags, they are treated as text!

I tried to lock them with the Tools>option>Microsoft Excel 2007-2010>Embedded content, and enable the embedded content processing, but only few of them was locked and marked as untranslated text.

I hope be able to handle these files with Tagedior with all these tags locked, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Yulian

[Edited at 2013-01-20 00:12 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-01-20 00:14 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how can I hide the tags in Excel files with Tageditor or Stodio 2011?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search