how can I hide the tags in Excel files with Tageditor or Stodio 2011?
Thread poster: Yulian Wang

Yulian Wang  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:04
Member (2009)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jan 19, 2013

sorry, I just noticed that these html tags can not display normally here. they are lots of symbols in < * >.

Hi, all,

My client sent me lots of excel files, which maybe copied from html files, as there are lot of symbols in .

#foreach( $task in $tasks )

But when I open it with Tageditor or Studio 2011, the content in the does not appears to be tags, they are treated as text!

I tried to lock them with the Tools>option>Microsoft Excel 2007-2010>Embedded content, and enable the embedded content processing, but only few of them was locked and marked as untranslated text.

I hope be able to handle these files with Tagedior with all these tags locked, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

[Edited at 2013-01-20 00:12 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-01-20 00:14 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how can I hide the tags in Excel files with Tageditor or Stodio 2011?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search