Thread poster: Daniel Araujo
Daniel Araujo
Daniel Araujo
Local time: 14:55
French to Portuguese
+ ...
Jan 27, 2013

Hi!

I'm having problems with my SDL Trados 2011 licence and I would like to know if you can help or could tell me where I can find a solution. I bought the licence single use in November 2012 and I installed it immediatly and activated the licence. Then, during the 30 first days, each time I ran the software a message was displayed saying I had 30, 29, 28... days before the trial expired, but I didn't care about that, because I had an available licence, not a trial one. But once tho
... See more
Hi!

I'm having problems with my SDL Trados 2011 licence and I would like to know if you can help or could tell me where I can find a solution. I bought the licence single use in November 2012 and I installed it immediatly and activated the licence. Then, during the 30 first days, each time I ran the software a message was displayed saying I had 30, 29, 28... days before the trial expired, but I didn't care about that, because I had an available licence, not a trial one. But once those first 30 days finished, I can no more run the software, because there is another message saying that "trial expired" and I need to activate my licence, but if I try to do it, another message displays "we cannot complete this activation because the licence is still registered by SDL for another computer" and suggests me to check the deactivation. But I'm working with the same computer, I did not change it. Also once I cannot run the software I cannot proceed the desactivation, because I cannot have the code to do it. On the other hand, I activated the licence at home in Brazil and now I am in France, but with the same computer. Do you think that the software is not recognizing my computer because of the different internet connection?

Thank you

Best regrads
Collapse

Bernard Lieber
Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:55
English to French
+ ...
Link Jan 27, 2013

Hi Daniel,

Your issue has been discussed in previous forums.

Try the following link: http://www.translationzone.com/en/Contact/default.asp

Bernard

Daniel Araujo
Daniel Araujo
Local time: 14:55
French to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
link Jan 27, 2013

Thank you, Bernard!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2011 licence - activation/desactivation

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »