Thread poster: Michael Talu

Michael Talu  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:08
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 5, 2013

Hi,

When I open a file in print preview (where it opens the bilingual document in a browser) for some reason most of the text in the target language appears off the screen. I've tried print preview in the Google Chrome browser as well, and most of the target text would not be printed. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure I've done this before and it worked just fine...

I would appreciate any tips as I need to get this document reviewed and my eyes are burning from too much screen glareicon_frown.gif

Thanks in advance

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:08
English
Why not use... Mar 5, 2013

... export for external review instead? You get a word document you can print for review. If you make the changes in the word file you can also import them back in again. Might be better than fiddling with the browser report.

So open your file in the editor and then use File -> Export for external review.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Printing bilingual file problem Trados Studio 2011

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search