Julio Ferrandis (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:39
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 8, 2013

Hello everyone

I am having problems when saving a target file in Word when using Studio 09. I am getting the following message:

Failed to save target content: The "pageitem" start tag on line 1 does not match the end tag of "P". Line 25, position 120.

However, when I go to that segment and change it, even leaving it black or copying the source text into the target (just to try and see if it works) it is still not saving the target file and the same error ap
... See more
Hello everyone

I am having problems when saving a target file in Word when using Studio 09. I am getting the following message:

Failed to save target content: The "pageitem" start tag on line 1 does not match the end tag of "P". Line 25, position 120.

However, when I go to that segment and change it, even leaving it black or copying the source text into the target (just to try and see if it works) it is still not saving the target file and the same error appears.

Does anybody know how to fix this, please?

Many thanks in advance!
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:39
English
Maybe run verify first Mar 8, 2013

Hi,

Try opening the file in the Editor and press F8. This may help you identify the issue. If it doesn't try opening the original source file again and pretranslating against your TM and then save the target.

If it still doesn't work try opening the source file again and immediately save the target even though it is not translated. Does this work?

If not, and if you are allowed, send me the fully translated sdlxliff and the original source file and I'll
... See more
Hi,

Try opening the file in the Editor and press F8. This may help you identify the issue. If it doesn't try opening the original source file again and pretranslating against your TM and then save the target.

If it still doesn't work try opening the source file again and immediately save the target even though it is not translated. Does this work?

If not, and if you are allowed, send me the fully translated sdlxliff and the original source file and I'll take a look for you. It may be a problem that was in 2009 but resolved in 2011 and I can recover your translation fairly easily.

Regards

Paul
[email protected]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Failed to save target content

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »