Thread poster: Olivier Den Hartigh

Olivier Den Hartigh  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:41
Member (2014)
English to French
Mar 15, 2013

Hi,
Has anybody found a way to make icons and toolbars bigger in sdl 2011 editor?
They're ridiculously small.

Ezequiel Fernandez
English to Spanish
+ ...
Good question! Mar 15, 2013

I had the same problem, due to my limited (short-sigthed) vision and I finally opted to change the whole screen resolution to a bigger size. Possibly not the best chioce, as the bottom part of some windows are now missing.

I guess if you go to "tools" > "options > "editor", there must be bullets to change the size of the target and source texts, but I have the Trial version of Studio and it seems this doesn't work.

Good luck,

Ezequiel F. Larrú

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 06:41
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Bigger screen Mar 15, 2013

Increasing the screen size seems the only way. On a 25+ inch monitor using the same resolution as on a smaller one it would look better.

Olivier Den Hartigh  Identity Verified
France
Member (2014)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Unsolved Mar 15, 2013

I'm working on a laptop these days, with a 16" screen; Oh, never mind. I guess Trados assume people have bigger screens these days, but I just wish there was an option somewhere; Anyway, thanks for your help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bigger icons/larger menu on SDL Studio 2011

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search