Cannot create a Multiterm Termbase
Thread poster: mfillastre

mfillastre  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:01
French to English
Mar 16, 2013

Hello,
I'm using Trados 2011 on a PC with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010. I just installed Multiterm 2011 desktop. When I try to create a termbase I get the following message.
"Méthode Introuvable: Sdl.Multiterm.Client.Connectors.ServerPrivilege.Sdl.Multiterm.Client.Connectors.ServerProxy.LogIn (System.String.System.String.System.String.Boolean.Boolean.Sdl.Enterprise2.Platform.Client.IdentityModel.PersistOption) and am unable to proceed.
Has anybody come across this problem.
Thanks in advance
Martha

Emma Mawer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:01
French to English
+ ...
Me too Jun 6, 2013

I get the same error message when I try to create a termbase, except mine comes up in Russian for some reason! If anyone knows how to fix it it'd be much appreciated.

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:01
English
KB and twitter... Jun 6, 2013

Hi Emma,

You may be able to resolve this one using the following KB:

http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:4464

If you use twitter you'll find these articles and more are posted out regularly... so a few twitter things to look out for when it comes to the technical updates and topical KB articles:

@jgjong
@Richard___P
#sdlkb

Regards

Paul
@paulfilkin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot create a Multiterm Termbase

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search