Bruno74  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 06:55
Member (2010)
Dutch to French
+ ...
Mar 19, 2013

Hi everybody

I have a problem in SDL Trados 2011 SP2 since I installed it on my new PC running on Windows 8. The project templates and clients that I create are not saved, and I need to create them again each time I open SDL. Foc clients, it is annoying because it can have an impact on my TMs...

Another problem is that my projects do not appear in the project view.

Can somebody help?

Thanks

Bruno

JoelD  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:55
Japanese to English
Similar Issue Mar 22, 2013

I am having a similar issue with Studio 2011.

My project templates won't update even when I select the radio button at the end of Project setup that says "Update project template..."

This is quite recent as I noticed my glossary was showing up but my Auto Suggest dictionaries were not. Now I must add them from the Project Settings page every time.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Project templates, clients...not saved in SDL Trados 2011

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search