Analysis won't update in Studio 2011 after removing/adding files to project
Thread poster: Artem Vakhitov

Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Estonia
English to Russian
+ ...
Mar 19, 2013

Hi all,

I created a project in SDL Trados Studio 2011 that initially contained several PDF files and did analysis on it. Then I decided I didn't like the results of PDF conversion, removed the PDF files from the project, converted them to RTF using ABBYY PDF Transformer and added the resulting RTF files to the project. Now when I try to analyze the project (using Batch Tasks -> Analyze Files), I'm getting the old results for PDF files. Redoing the analysis doesn't help. How can I make Studio realize that the files have changed?

Thanks in advance!

[Edited at 2013-03-19 09:35 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-03-19 09:36 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-03-19 09:37 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-03-19 09:41 GMT]

Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:51
English to French
+ ...
Report View Mar 19, 2013

In Report View - tree structure, you should have the analysis of the newly added files.

HTH,

Bernard

Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Estonia
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Fixed it Mar 19, 2013

Thank you Bernard — unfortunately, the tree structure didn't contain analysis results for the new files. However, I was able to get th current analysis results by deleting all reports and then redoing analysis.

Overall I must say that I find Studio analysis process really slow, confusing, and awkward compared to the old Trados 2007icon_frown.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Analysis won't update in Studio 2011 after removing/adding files to project

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search