Thread poster: Elvira Willems

Elvira Willems
Netherlands
Local time: 20:17
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 20, 2013

Hello,

I've been using the MyMemory Plugin for some months, with SDL Studio 2011 and Windows 7. Since a few weeks, it seems that I can only translate 1500 words a day using the Plugin. It then says: "no matches found" and I have to wait a day to be able to use it again.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Elvira

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Probably best to check with the developer of the plugin Mar 20, 2013

Hi Elvira,

I believe, after reading their website just now, that there are restrictions imposed now:

Free, anonymous usage is limited to 100 requests/day.
Provide a valid email ('de' parameter), where we can reach you in case of troubles, and enjoy 1000 requests/day.

It sounds as though you are working as an anonymous user perhaps? I think you might have to uninstall the plugin if it's an old one, and then download and install the new one. But best to confirm with the developer.

Regards

Paul

Elvira Willems
Netherlands
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your suggestion Mar 21, 2013

Hi Paul,

I checked with the developer, and downloading and installing the new plugin was the solution.

Regards,

Elvira

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with MyMemory Plugin and SDL Studio 2011

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search