Thread poster: Elvira Willems

Elvira Willems
Netherlands
Local time: 09:32
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 20, 2013

Hello,

I've been using the MyMemory Plugin for some months, with SDL Studio 2011 and Windows 7. Since a few weeks, it seems that I can only translate 1500 words a day using the Plugin. It then says: "no matches found" and I have to wait a day to be able to use it again.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Elvira

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Probably best to check with the developer of the plugin Mar 20, 2013

Hi Elvira,

I believe, after reading their website just now, that there are restrictions imposed now:

Free, anonymous usage is limited to 100 requests/day.
Provide a valid email ('de' parameter), where we can reach you in case of troubles, and enjoy 1000 requests/day.

It sounds as though you are working as an anonymous user perhaps? I think you might have to uninstall the plugin if it's an old one, and then download and install the new one. But best to confirm with the developer.

Regards

Paul

Elvira Willems
Netherlands
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your suggestion Mar 21, 2013

Hi Paul,

I checked with the developer, and downloading and installing the new plugin was the solution.

Regards,

Elvira

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with MyMemory Plugin and SDL Studio 2011

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search