Is it possible to prevent false positives from MultiTerm when verifying files in Studio?
Thread poster: Dorte Scheeler

Dorte Scheeler  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:52
Member (2002)
English to Danish
+ ...
Apr 7, 2013

When I run Verification in Studio (2011) and my default MultiTerm is set under Verfication Settings, the process picks up over 1000 instances of false positives.

It is a very large file, and I get errors when e.g. an infinitive verb is entered in MultiTerm, but appears in the translated file in the past tense. Or a noun is entered in the singular, but appears in the translated file in the plural.

It is very time-consuming to select "Ignore" so many times and I was hoping that someone knew of some kind of shortcut.

Thanks in advance,
Dorte

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it possible to prevent false positives from MultiTerm when verifying files in Studio?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search