How can I update my TM with specific match rate segments?
Thread poster: jakehj03
jakehj03
Local time: 18:59
Apr 18, 2013

Hello everyone,

It's good to meet you and my pleasure to post some questions in this forum.
Today I've got a request from our manager. He tossed a translated ttx file and said to me.
"I need some translations in this ttx file. What I needed is translations from 95% match rated ones to 99 % match rated translations. Therefore, you should make a new TM that has included the data. Also you don't need to update the 100% match translation.

And then, I checked all of the options in trados workbench, but can't find the way for our manager's request:(.
So, I decided to post my questions here and hope somebody give some kind and helpful answers for me.
Thank you for your attention on my humeble question and appreicate it in advance for kind assistance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:29
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
TRADOS version? Apr 19, 2013

This data is completely necessary for getting any answer

jakehj03
Local time: 18:59
TOPIC STARTER
I'm using trados 2007 Apr 19, 2013

@ Jorge Payan

oops sorry about that, I'm using Trados 2007.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I update my TM with specific match rate segments?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search