Page Not Found: SDXLIFF Converter for MS Office
Thread poster: David Jessop

David Jessop  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 21, 2013

Hello...

I am looking for the program noted in the title. I receive a "Page Not Found" error when I click on the link to where it is supposed to be on the SDL site and when I log in to my SDL account (I am a licensed Studio 2009 user) I cannot find it after searching.

Would someone kindly point me in the right direction or send me a link? I cannot believe this program is not easier to find!

Thanks in advance.

David

Direct link Reply with quote

Fernando Guimaraes  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 22:32
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Another browser Apr 21, 2013

When I tried to download with IE i had the same problem and could only download it with google Chrome, eventualy in my APPs.

Sometimes also only after the weekend??

Marketing-Lang.  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:32
English to German
+ ...
Still offline... Apr 22, 2013

I just tried to access SDL's OpenExchange and it's still offline.. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. I really rather need the Legacy Converter, right now....

David Jessop  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Just sent to you... Apr 22, 2013

Marketing-Lang. wrote:

I just tried to access SDL's OpenExchange and it's still offline.. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. I really rather need the Legacy Converter, right now....

Check your email.

I am still looking for the Studio 2009 SDLXIFF Converter to MS Office. If anyone has it and can send it to me I would greatly appreciate it. Paul Filkin from SDL Support has confirmed that he is experiencing the same problem as me.

David

[Edited at 2013-04-22 07:51 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Page Not Found: SDXLIFF Converter for MS Office

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search