https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/247493-page_not_found_sdxliff_converter_for_ms_office.html

Page Not Found: SDXLIFF Converter for MS Office
Thread poster: David Jessop
David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Laos
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 21, 2013

Hello...

I am looking for the program noted in the title. I receive a "Page Not Found" error when I click on the link to where it is supposed to be on the SDL site and when I log in to my SDL account (I am a licensed Studio 2009 user) I cannot find it after searching.

Would someone kindly point me in the right direction or send me a link? I cannot believe this program is not easier to find!

Thanks in advance.

David

Fernando Guimaraes
Fernando Guimaraes  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 00:34
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Another browser Apr 21, 2013

When I tried to download with IE i had the same problem and could only download it with google Chrome, eventualy in my APPs.

Sometimes also only after the weekend??

Marketing-Lang.
Marketing-Lang.  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:34
English to German
+ ...
Still offline... Apr 22, 2013

I just tried to access SDL's OpenExchange and it's still offline.. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. I really rather need the Legacy Converter, right now....

David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Laos
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Just sent to you... Apr 22, 2013

Marketing-Lang. wrote:

I just tried to access SDL's OpenExchange and it's still offline.. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. I really rather need the Legacy Converter, right now....

Check your email.

I am still looking for the Studio 2009 SDLXIFF Converter to MS Office. If anyone has it and can send it to me I would greatly appreciate it. Paul Filkin from SDL Support has confirmed that he is experiencing the same problem as me.

David

[Edited at 2013-04-22 07:51 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Page Not Found: SDXLIFF Converter for MS Office

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »