Multiterm, how to drop terms
Thread poster: Daniele Vasta

Daniele Vasta
Local time: 05:37
German to Italian
+ ...
May 9, 2013

Hi all,

I have a simple question: if in a segment i see 2/3 ters highlighted in red (with translation in multiterm), can I press a shortcut to drop directly in target segment without the need to have the term pane opened and select the term with the mouse? In wordfas it's ctrl+alt+ left/right/down. Is there an equivalent?

Direct link Reply with quote

German to Russian
+ ...
Which Trados Version? May 9, 2013

I guess that depends on the Trados version you are using.
In Studio I don't know such a shortcut, but you have the Autosuggest feature for this purpose. Just type the first (first two...) letter(s) of the term and it will appear as an "Autosuggest suggestion". Then press "Enter" and the term is inserted.

[Edited at 2013-05-09 12:02 GMT]

Local time: 05:37
Italian to English
In TagEditor May 9, 2013

It's + Alt Left, Down, Right.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm, how to drop terms

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search