Thread poster: Jose Arnoldo Rodriguez-Carrington

Jose Arnoldo Rodriguez-Carrington  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 00:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 20, 2013

Hello,
I have been using Trados Studio 2011 without any problems for months, and now suddenly I am unable to add terms to a termbase. I have a Multiterm termbase loaded and when I select the source and target terms and right click, then click on Add New Term the Termbase Viewer opens, but nothing happens, and after a few seconds I get a message saying that the security configuration has impeded the action. I am using Windows 7.
I have not been able to find how to disable the firewall from preventing me to add new terms.

Thank you.

Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:44
English to French
+ ...
Link May 20, 2013

Hi

Try this link: http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/248353-multiterm:_unable_to_add_new_terms_due_to_security_settings.html

HTH,

Bernard

Jose Arnoldo Rodriguez-Carrington  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 00:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Bernard May 20, 2013

Thank you, I followed the link and solved the problem.
Java was interfering with Multiterm. I did install the latest Java update a few days ago.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not able to add terms to termbase in Studio 2011

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search