Thread poster: Jacques DP

Jacques DP  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 02:45
Member (2003)
English to French
Jun 4, 2013

Hello there,

I had a nagging clean up problem: clean up failed with an error message (details are described here).

After investigating various possible causes, Dropbox appears be the problem.
The TTX file to clean and the corresponding source XLS are in a subfolder of the Dropbox folder.
When I took this subfolder out of the Dropbox folder, I could clean the file fine.
On the other hand, when the subfolder is in the Dropbox folder, then clean fails even if I suspend synchronization or even exit the Dropbox application.

I'd be interested to know if you use Dropbox and manage to clean TTX files made from XLS files with Workbench 8.3.0.863 (Trados 2007) in the Dropbox folder, or for if you can shed any other light on this issue.

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dropbox and clean-up failures

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search