Problems reinstalling Trados Freelance Suite 2007
Thread poster: Natalia Elvira
Natalia Elvira
Local time: 19:46
Basque to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 13, 2013

Hi!

I uninstalled my Trados Suite 2007 in order to install it again and tr to correct some errors that didn't let me work properly with Trados: Excel files could not be analysed nor cleaned, I could not use Tag Editor and so on.
After uninstalling it and returning the license, now when I download the product and the installation starts, a message appear telling me that the files cannot be unpacked because some of them are corrupted. I have tried it several times and in two different computers (vista and XP) and the result has been the same.

Could anyone help me, please?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems reinstalling Trados Freelance Suite 2007

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search