Thread poster: dnitzpon

dnitzpon
Germany
Local time: 09:56
Dutch to German
+ ...
Jun 18, 2013

I feel kind of stupid, but could not find an answer yet:

There are a couple of sdlxliff files in an existing project I wanted to merge into one.
For that purpose I created a new project (seems you have to do this) and translated the merged file.
Now I want to have the single files back translated.
It seems though that whatever I do, Studio will only save the updated merged file or the original (html) files, not the single sdlxliff files that were the actual source for the new proect.

Is there really no way of getting these back? (I'm aware of the possibility of applying the updated TM to the old files, but would like to avoid it.)

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011: merge/split existing sdlxliff

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 for €415/$495 with free eLearning
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 For this month only – receive SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started eLearning for FREE.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search