Parrot Spain Local time: 13:30 Member (2002) Spanish to English + ...
Jun 26, 2013
I've been working with Studio 2011 for over a year now and this is the first time I come across this problem.
The client, a large international org, sends out complicated forms in Word to be filled up (the reason why memories are used at all, since it makes no sense to pay for your own forms). The forms themselves are in its memory, and formatting is quite complex. I translate the answers.
After doing a 2MB file in Studio 2011, neither "Finalize" nor "Save target as" returns a Word file that can be opened.
Reading through possible related topics, I repaired the source file (in case it contained errors), but I still can't get a file that can be opened -- at any rate, trying to preview a partial re-hash, I got the same error (Exception from HRESULT: 0X8001O001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED).
I have to deliver soon, so I need help quite urgently. Thanks for any!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking