- I bought a Single User License for Trados Studio 2011 Freelance half a year ago.
- I recently had to reinstall Windows.
- Before reinstallation I duly deactivated the license. Activation code under "My Licenses" showed that the license was "Availabl".
- After Windows was set up, I reinstalled Trados 2011 and entered the available activation code from "My Account".
- Now the Trados activation window shows "Trial (0 days remaining)" and the license shows as "In Use" in "My Account". The program, of course, doesn't work.
- I can't retry since the program doesn't claims it's not activated, while the website says it is.
What to do? I probably don't have to mention that I need the program to work.
[Bearbeitet am 2013-06-30 08:46 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free