Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- I bought a Single User License for Trados Studio 2011 Freelance half a year ago.
- I recently had to reinstall Windows.
- Before reinstallation I duly deactivated the license. Activation code under "My Licenses" showed that the license was "Availabl".
- After Windows was set up, I reinstalled Trados 2011 and entered the available activation code from "My Account".
- Now the Trados activation window shows "Trial (0 days remaining)" and the license shows as "In Use" in "My Account". The program, of course, doesn't work.
- I can't retry since the program doesn't claims it's not activated, while the website says it is.
What to do? I probably don't have to mention that I need the program to work.
[Bearbeitet am 2013-06-30 08:46 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.