Thread poster: Valeria Ricciardi

Valeria Ricciardi  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:59
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 10, 2013

Hi all.

I am working on a document for which I received a TM from the client. I have encountered a segment which is an exact match of another segment translated 2 minutes ago, but this segment is nowhere to be found in the Concordance and so Workbench doesn't suggest it during translation. It just reproduce the English original in the target segment. It doesn't suggest any fuzzy either. At the beginning I thought it was because there were none, but as the translation progresses this seems quite unlikely.

Is there any option I shuould change/mark in Workbench?

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench in Trados 2007 doesn't suggest 100% matches or fuzzies

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search