Studio 2011 SP2: "Internal error when cleaning tags" after adding bold
Thread poster: Artem Vakhitov

Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Estonia
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 18, 2013

In the file I'm currently translating I sometimes cannot add bold text when I need it. There's no system to it: in some segments it's added without problems, in others, Studio displays "Internal error when cleaning tags" when I try to confirm the segment. I cannot understand this: how can a properly closed tag pair inside a segment (not even on a boundary) cause a tag error?

Has anybody encountered this? Any fixes? Google search didn't help.

Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Estonia
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update: I have error details in an XML file Jul 19, 2013

I have saved error details reported by Studio in an XML file in case anybody from SDL Support is interested.

Patricia Veghelyi
Austria
Local time: 17:36
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Tag cleaning problem with bold/subscript Jun 5, 2015

Dear Artem,

I've had it just a few minutes ago, however with subscript in a chemical denotation (e.g., NO4).
I simply added the same denotation within the same sentence, but somewhere else, then it worked (after deleting the first denotation with the problem), I could close the segment and work on the next one.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 SP2: "Internal error when cleaning tags" after adding bold

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search