Studio 2011 SP2: "Internal error when cleaning tags" after adding bold
Thread poster: Artem Vakhitov

Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Estonia
Member (2012)
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 18, 2013

In the file I'm currently translating I sometimes cannot add bold text when I need it. There's no system to it: in some segments it's added without problems, in others, Studio displays "Internal error when cleaning tags" when I try to confirm the segment. I cannot understand this: how can a properly closed tag pair inside a segment (not even on a boundary) cause a tag error?

Has anybody encountered this? Any fixes? Google search didn't help.

Direct link Reply with quote

Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Estonia
Member (2012)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update: I have error details in an XML file Jul 19, 2013

I have saved error details reported by Studio in an XML file in case anybody from SDL Support is interested.

Patricia Veghelyi
Austria
Local time: 04:22
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Tag cleaning problem with bold/subscript Jun 5, 2015

Dear Artem,

I've had it just a few minutes ago, however with subscript in a chemical denotation (e.g., NO4).
I simply added the same denotation within the same sentence, but somewhere else, then it worked (after deleting the first denotation with the problem), I could close the segment and work on the next one.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 SP2: "Internal error when cleaning tags" after adding bold

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search