Thread poster: Lorenza Valt

Lorenza Valt  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 20:58
German to Italian
+ ...
Jul 19, 2013

Dear all,

My laptop was damaged by a virus and I had to uninstall and reinstall all programs. Now I should install Trados (I have a "Plus" licence and the same versions are installed on my PC as well).

My simple question is: do I need to download and install all files (I mean Trados Studio 2009/2011/2007/Multiterm as well as all service packs?). Or do the newest service packs include the older as well?

Thank you in advance!

Lorenza

SDL_Vlad
Romania
Quick installation guide Jul 25, 2013

Hi Lorenza,

In order to run SDL Trados Studio 2007 and SDL Trados Studio 2011 side-by-side you will need to install SDL Trados Studio 2007 first and then install SDL Trados Studio 2011 afterwards.

If you’ve upgraded from SDL Trados Studio 2009 to 2011 you will only have to install the SDL Trados Studio 2011 client.

After you’ve installed SDL Trados Studio 2011 it will ask you for an update to the latest version available, which is SDL Trados Studio 2011 Service Pack 2 along with the latest patch.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Vlad

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reinstalling Trados 2007/Studio 2009/2011

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search