Lorenza Valt
Lorenza Valt  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:26
German to Italian
+ ...
Jul 19, 2013

Dear all,

My laptop was damaged by a virus and I had to uninstall and reinstall all programs. Now I should install Trados (I have a "Plus" licence and the same versions are installed on my PC as well).

My simple question is: do I need to download and install all files (I mean Trados Studio 2009/2011/2007/Multiterm as well as all service packs?). Or do the newest service packs include the older as well?

Thank you in advance!

Lorenza

SDL_Vlad
SDL_Vlad
Romania
Quick installation guide Jul 25, 2013

Hi Lorenza,

In order to run SDL Trados Studio 2007 and SDL Trados Studio 2011 side-by-side you will need to install SDL Trados Studio 2007 first and then install SDL Trados Studio 2011 afterwards.

If you’ve upgraded from SDL Trados Studio 2009 to 2011 you will only have to install the SDL Trados Studio 2011 client.

After you’ve installed SDL Trados Studio 2011 it will ask you for an update to the latest version available, which is SDL Trados Studio 201
... See more
Hi Lorenza,

In order to run SDL Trados Studio 2007 and SDL Trados Studio 2011 side-by-side you will need to install SDL Trados Studio 2007 first and then install SDL Trados Studio 2011 afterwards.

If you’ve upgraded from SDL Trados Studio 2009 to 2011 you will only have to install the SDL Trados Studio 2011 client.

After you’ve installed SDL Trados Studio 2011 it will ask you for an update to the latest version available, which is SDL Trados Studio 2011 Service Pack 2 along with the latest patch.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Vlad
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reinstalling Trados 2007/Studio 2009/2011

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »