How many words can I translate with Trados Studio 2009 demo (trial) version?
Thread poster: Jenny Duthie

Jenny Duthie  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:42
French to English
Jul 22, 2013

Hi, I've just downloaded Trados Studio 2009 1-month trial, how do I find out how many words it will let me translate, as a potential client wants to know?
Thanks

Grzegorz Gryc  Identity Verified
French to Polish
+ ...
30 days Jul 22, 2013

Jenny Duthie wrote:

Hi, I've just downloaded Trados Studio 2009 1-month trial, how do I find out how many words it will let me translate, as a potential client wants to know?

No limits during 30 days, then zero.

Cheers
GG

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
As much as you can Jul 22, 2013

Hi

The 30 days trial allows you to translate as much as you can.

The trial provides you a full functional SDL Trados Studio Professional version. Means in fact that you can use all features.

Edit: btw...why SDL Trados Studio 2009 and not 2011? 2011 is far bettericon_wink.gif

Kind regards
Richard Puschmann | Support Engineer | SDL | Language Technologies Division |

Have a problem with our support? Maybe you already can find an answer in our Knowledge Base here: http://kb.sdl.com
Here you find solutions to known issues and many more....
If you want to keep up-2-date with the latest released articles you can also follow me on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Richard___P

[Edited at 2013-07-22 13:15 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How many words can I translate with Trados Studio 2009 demo (trial) version?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search