Thread poster: Janos Vajda

Janos Vajda  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 15:36
Member (2006)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Jul 27, 2013

I have been assigned to review fuzzy matches and no matches in a ttx document but not the 100% matches. The problem is there is an online TM that needs to be used so when the translator finished his work on the files, the TM was updated and for me, as a reviewer, all segments appear to be a 100% match and there is no way of finding out what segments were new or fuzzy when the translator started working on them.
Does any one have any idea how to filter for the new segments and the fuzzy matches?
Thanks a lot

walkqisky
Local time: 21:36
English to Chinese
Assume you use Trados 2007 Jul 29, 2013

Do you have a copy of inial TM? If so, you can review the translated ttx file as normal, otherwise there seems no simple way to continue.
Suggest that the translator and the reviewer use separate TM.

Lennart Luhtaru  Identity Verified
United States
English to Estonian
+ ...
Let them locked the segments Jul 29, 2013

Let them lock the segments they don't want you to read. Otherwise you're still spending time on 100% segments. As for the TM problem, I don't know an easy way around iticon_frown.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados - how to find fuzzy matches and no matches in a finished document

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search