Windows 7 trados memories
Thread poster: hatipovic

hatipovic
Local time: 15:33
German to Bosnian
+ ...
Jul 31, 2013

Hi

since I got a laptop with windows 7 home premium 64 bit, I get this message using my trados memories from previos xp installation:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/raf723xwpm0xamj/Capture.PNG

How to resolve it?

Mirza

Shai Navé  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 16:33
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Language Mismatch Jul 31, 2013

From the look of it based on the wording in the error message it seems that the TM is using a language (or locale) that is not installed with your new installation of Trados 2007.

If I recall correctly, when installing Trados 2007 you have to choose 3 languages to be used, so maybe when installing the software in the new OS you didn't select by accident a language (or locale) that you had previously used?

hatipovic
German to Bosnian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
... Jul 31, 2013

thx for reply

it has to do with windows 7,
its not the issue with the installed languages

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
But Jul 31, 2013

hatipovic wrote:
it has to do with windows 7,
its not the issue with the installed languages

what has Windows (in whatever version) to do with languages in Trados (in whatever version) TM? This is MUST be the problem with Trados installation: most probably you haven't installed some language(s) with which you have created and used your TM in the previous installation.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Windows 7 trados memories

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search