https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/254471-invalid_segments_when_importing_tmx_to_trados_studio_2011.html

Invalid segments when importing .TMX to Trados Studio 2011
Thread poster: Mayra Cavilla
Mayra Cavilla
Mayra Cavilla

Local time: 13:26
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 14, 2013

Hi, everyone!
Today I've tried importing a .TMX file and there where 11 segments which were not included.
I've already tried changing language codes with NotePad but it didn't work.
What can I do to fix this? How can I include those segments to my new .sdlm file?

Thanks!

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:26
English
How many segments were imported? Aug 14, 2013

Hi,

When you import or upgrade a TM Studio will filter out the ones it does not need (duplicates, number only segments etc.), so if you lost 11 this is most likely the reason.

There is normally a small hyperlink at the end of the import process that you can click on and this takes you to an XML file that contains details on the missing TUs. The explanation is usually quite understandable... but I think it will be as mentioned.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invalid segments when importing .TMX to Trados Studio 2011

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »