SDL Trados 2009 Macro in Word 2013
Thread poster: Cristina Gómez Villacastín

Cristina Gómez Villacastín  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:07
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 15, 2013

I cannot find the macros in word 2013 to work with Trados studio 2009 (freelance).
Can anybody help me, please?

Thanks and regards,

Cristina Gómez

Direct link Reply with quote

Johanna Liljenzin  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:07
Member (2009)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Trados Studio does not use macros anymore Aug 15, 2013

There is a simple reason for this - Trados Studio 2009 (and 2011) is a standalone product. You translate directly in the Trados Studio software, not by using macros in Word.

I assume this is the first time you try working in Trados Studio? You may want to check out this migration guide, it explains some of the differences between Studio and legacy Trados:

Kind regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2009 Macro in Word 2013

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search