Thread poster: Sara Bigini

Sara Bigini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 15:14
Member (2011)
English to Italian
+ ...
Aug 16, 2013

Hello everyone, I have just downloaded the trial version of Trados Studio 2011 and I'm translating my first file. Everythink ok, but as I try to "save target as", I get the following message "failed to save target content : File not found: Name of file.doc". Does anyone know how to solve this? I have to deliver tonight!!

thank you
Sara

Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Document or Project Aug 16, 2013

Hi Sara,

Have you created a project or just opened the document?

Cheers,

Bernard

Sara Bigini  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2011)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
"Trados Studio 2011 SP2 failed to save target content: File not found Aug 16, 2013

I have created a project

Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Files Aug 16, 2013

Is the file in the source folder under your project name or have you moved or renamed anything in the meantime? Would help if you could describe your exact procedure.

Bernard

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2011 SP2 failed to save target content: File not found

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search